“Why hasn’t my Harvest come in yet?”
Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “Why hasn’t my Harvest come in yet?” This is our 16th day of counting the Omer [referring to the Barley Harvest], as a “Countdown to Shavuot [Pentecost]”. The 49-day “Counting of the Omer” from the Day of Firstfruits retraces our ancestors’ seven-week spiritual journey from the Exodus to Sinai.
SIXTEEN Hebraically is numbered by 10 the letter Yud י, (#10: DIVINE ORDER), and Vav ו (#6: Number of MAN).
Together you have “HaShem’s DIVINE ORDER for MAN”, just the last six of the “TEN WORDS”, or “TEN COMMANDMENTS” from SINAI [Ex. 20:12-17], are DIVINE teachings, for MAN, to “Love His Neighbor as Himself”. SIXTEEN in the Brit Chadashah [New Covenant], is the number of characteristics of LOVE, described by Rabbi Saul [Paul], in 1 Cor. 13:4-8:
Let’s Change today:
1. START TO MEDITATE on the 16 Covenant Names:
- YHVH-Elohim – the Eternal Creator (Gen. 2:4-25).
- Adonai-YHVH – the Lord our Sovereign; Master YHVH (Gen. 15:2, 8).
- YHVH-Yireh [known also as “Jireh”]– the Lord will see or provide (Gen. 22:8-14).
- YHVH-Nissi – the Lord our banner, or miracle victory (Ex. 17:15).
- YHVH-Rophekha – the Lord our healer (Ex. 15:26).
- YHVH-Shalom – the Lord our peace (Judg. 6:24).
- YHVH-Tsidkenu – the Lord our righteousness (Jer. 23:6; Jer. 33:16).
- YHVH-Mekaddish’khem – the Lord our sanctifier, who sets us apart as holy to Him (Ex. 31:13; Lev. 20:8; Lev. 21:8; Lev. 22:9, 16, 32; Ezek. 20:12).
- YHVH-Tsava’ot – the Lord of hosts, or armies (1 Sam. 1:3; etc. 281 times).
- YHVH-Shammah – the Lord is there, or present (Ezek. 48:35).
- YHVH-Elyon – the Lord Most High (Ps. 7:17; Ps. 47:2; Ps. 97:9).
- YHVH-Ro’i – the Lord my Shepherd (Ps. 23:1).
- YHVH-Osenu – the Lord our Maker (Ps. 95:6).
- YHVH-Eloheynu – the Lord our God (Ps. 99:5, 8, 9).
- YHVH-Elohekha – the Lord thy God (Ex. 20:2, 5, 7).
- YHVH-Elohay – the Lord my God (Zech. 14:5).
HEBRAIC NOTE: Hebrew Tradition pronounces the title ADONAI, or LORD for HaShem’s Holy Four Letter Name יְהוָה – YHVH “Tetragrammaton”]
2. START TO MEDITATE on the 16 Attributes of Love [1 Cor. 13:4-8]:
- 1. Love suffers long
- 2. Love is kind
- 3. Love does not envy
- 4. Love does not parade itself
- 5. Love is not puffed up
- 6. Love does not behave rudely
- 7. Love does not seek it’s own
- 8. Love is not provoked
- 9. Love thinks no evil
- 10. Love does not rejoice in iniquity
- 11. Love rejoices in the truth
- 12. Love bears all things
- 13. Love believes all things
- 14. Love hopes all things
- 15. Love endures all things
- 16. Love never fails
3. BE FRUITFUL, MULTIPLEY AND YOUR FAITH WILL INCREASE:
a. Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields SEED, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose SEED is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so – Gen. 1:11.
b. And God blessed them, saying, “Be FRUITFUL and MULTIPLY…” – Gen. 1:22.
c. And the apostles said to the Lord, “INCREASE our FAITH.” So the Lord said, “If you have faith as a mustard SEED, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be pulled up by the ROOTS and be PLANTEDin the sea,’ and it would obey you – Luke 17:5-6.
The disciples asked the Lord to increase their FAITH. He responded, that all they needed was a “mustard SEED” of FAITH. According to Genesis, God gave every tree the potential to produce seed according to it’s kind. The seed reproduces naturally after it’s kind.
d. For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our [Yeshua Messiah], from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that [Messiah] may dwell in your hearts through FAITH; that you, being ROOTED and GROUNDED in love – Ephesians 3:14-17
- Faith starts as the Word gets planted as a seed
- There’s growth that develops into a tree
- The Tree gets rooted and grounded
- Then it produces fruit in it’s season
This is the cycle of every believer as they grow and increase in their faith towards God.
Think It, Say It & Do it!:
I MEDITATE on HaShem’s 16 COVENANT NAMES, and His 16 ATTRIBUTES of LOVE, and I’m CONVINCED, and FIRMLY PERSUADED that HE is ABLE to cause MY HARVEST to COME FORTH as I am ROOTED and GROUNDED in His WORD, in Yeshua’s Name! Shalom Y’all!