“Will My Life Ever Turn Around?”
Today, as We “Count the Omer” [Day Two of the Barley Harvest], we’re fasting from the thought that says, “Will My Life Ever Turn Around?” We will renounce “double-mindedness”, where it seems like situation won’t change or turn around. Turning is the first principle to meditate on. Turning back to HaShem is called Teshuvah in Hebrew. The Prophet Hoshea says, “Shuvah Yisrael”, or “Return, O Israel”, just like I always say, “Prayer doesn’t “change things” until it first “changes YOU”! My situation won’t change, until I choose to change!
Let’s change today:
1. See God as your “Turnaround-Specialist”. There are experts in business who come into a company and whip that company into shape, saving it from disaster and loss. THAT’S THE GOD WHO LIVES IN YOU. He turns mourning into rejoicing (Psalm 30:11); turns darkness to light; turns the curse into a blessing, etc.
2. Expect HaShem to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that you can ask [in prayer], or think [from “renewing your mind” in His Word] Ephesians 3:20. Expect turn-arounds today. TODAY IS THE DAY! King David said, in Ps. 118:24 “This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it. Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation”. 2 Corinthians 6:2 For He says “In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in the day of salvation I have helped you.”
3. Think: Turning Point. Every turnaround has a turning point. When you turn your thinking—your thinking turns your life. Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinks in his heart, so is he [The Hebrew actually says “Ki k’mo sha’ar naf’sho, ken hu!”, or “For, like he “opens the gate” [sha’ar] of his soul, yes [is] he!”]. Look at King David’s TURNING POINT: So David came to Baal-Perazim and defeated them [his enemies] there; and he said, “The LORD has broken-through my enemies before me like the breakthrough of waters.” Therefore he named that place Baal-Perazim [“Lord of the Break-through”] – 2 Samuel 5:20.
4. Don’t see time, troubles or testings as your enemy. In ONE MOMENT, God can turnaround YEARS of exile and bondage. Esther 9:1 says, Now in the twelfth month, that is, the month Adar, on the thirteenth day of the same, when the king’s commandment and his decree drew near to be put in execution, in the day that the enemies of the Jews hoped to have power over them, (though it was turned to the contrary, that the Jews had rule over them that hated them. Joseph said to the brothers that betrayed him, “But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive” [Gen. 50:20].
5. Believe & Receive HaShem’s love for you today. Love turns things around. HaShem REVERSED the CURSE of the false prophet paid by King Balak to speak against Israel – Deuteronomy 23:5 Nevertheless the Lord your God would not listen to Balaam, but the Lord your God turned the curse into a blessing for you, because the Lord your God loves you.
6. Believe in DUE SEASON. Galatians 6:9 says, “In due season you SHALL reap— if you don’t faint.” Amos 9:13 declares “Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “When the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him who sows seed – This is a prophecy concerning Israel’s RESTORATION after EXILE, and their inability to possess their own land, and sow seed in their own ground. The vintage in Israel lasts usually from the middle of September to the middle of November; and that the sowing season begins at the close of October, and lasts through all November. Here, then, the ploughman, sower, grape-gatherer, and operator at the wine-press, not only succeed each other, but have parts of these operations going on at the same time. There will be no gap in HaShem’s Abundant Harvest!
Think It, Say It & Do it!:
DECLARE: “HaShem is my Turnaround Specialist, as the “Lord of the Break-through”. He is presently and sovereignly turning around my situation, as I turn back to Him! BECAUSE HE LOVES ME, He is turning my life into a blessing. BECAUSE I LOVE HIM, and turn back to Him in each area of my life, my DUE SEASON is coming. My TURNING POINT starts with my TURNING BACK to the God who is TURNING AROUND my LIFE and TURNING IT into a TESTIMONY of HaShem’s Power & Glory, in Yeshua’s Name! Amen!” Shalom Y’all!